*** NOTE - DO NOT ALTER THESE SETTINGS UNLESS THE PROWEB UTILITY CEASES TO FUNCTION ***
*** IF TRANSMILLE HAVE CONFIGURED YOUR DEPLOYMENT THESE SETTINGS DO NOT REQUIRE USER MODIFICATION. IF THESE SETTINGS ARE ALTERED BY THE USER THERE WILL BE A CHARGE TO RE-CONFIGURE THE SYSTEM***
ProWeb communicates with a cloud hosted SQL database, a remote FTP database as well as files on the local system.
To configure the settings, navigate to the 'Settings' tab of the ProWeb desktop application
The settings menu is grouped into 4 sections
Remote Database Server Settings
1) Remote Server Address - This is the web address of the remote SQL Server. Your web host/system administrator can provide you with this information
2) Remote Server Username - This is the username that is used to connect to the remote SQL Server
3) Remote Server Password - This is the password that is used with the username above to access to the remote SQL Server
The user that is chosen will need full alter and delete permissions to the SQL Database.
Remote FTP Server Settings
1) Remote FTP Address - This is the web address of the remote FTP server. This will be prefaced with "ftp://" followed by the server address
2) Remote FTP Username - This is the username that is used to connect to the remote FTP Server
3) Remote Server Password - This is the password that is used with the username above to access the remote FTP Server
Note - The FTP Server must be configured with the folder "PDF Certificates" for uploads to be successful
Default Report Paths
1) Crystal Report Paths - This is the path to your server where all crystal reports are stored, for example, //server/Transmille/Procal/Reports_SQL
2) Default Accredited Template - This is the default report that will be used for Accredited Certificates
3) Default Traceable Template - This is the default report that will be used for Traceable Certificates
4) Upload Accredited Certificates - Tick this box to upload Accredited Certificates
5) Upload Traceable Certificates - Tick this box to upload Traceable Certificates
1) PDF Export Location - This is the location that PDF certificates will be stored locally prior to uploading. The computer/user will need full read/write permission on this folder
2) External Certificates Path - This is the path that any external certificates have been scanned to (For further information, refer to the ProCal-Track manual for scanning in external certificates)
To save modified settings, click 'Save Settings'